My latest book Runaway Orphans is now out and it’s had some fantastic reviews.
Desperate to escape their stepfather’s house, sisters Amy and Lillian stow away aboard a train full of children being evacuated from London and the threat of Hitler’s bombs. Arriving in the seaside town of Worthing, they are taken in by Norah and her husband Jim.
With their future now entrusted to strangers, can the girls finally find a safe harbour in these dark days of war?
And will they find the strength to confront what they have been running from, when their past finally catches up with them?
Reviews from NetGalley:
- Read this book in ONE sitting… Heartbreak, love… A story to lift your heart. Wonderful’
- ‘This book was impossible to put down once I started it. It was heart-breaking and heart-warming all at the same time’
- ‘Gripping and emotional… Once I started it, I didn’t want to put it down and read it in two sittings’
- ‘Oh this book had me on the edge of my seat so many times! I was rooting for those poor girls’
- This exceptional book has everything. Mystery, secrets, romance and great characters. Amazon customer.
- This is a very emotional book and had me in tears a few times. Excellent 5* Booklover Sandra.
- I read this book in two days. I do so love Pam’s books. Please tell me she is going to do a sequel? Karen from Guernsey
Thanks for the compliments Karen, and YES, I have written a sequel which will be out next year.Buy